THE FORTH BRIDGES
The world famous Forth Bridges span the Forth Estuary at South Queensferry.
The Forth Bridge was opened in 1890 and is a Scottish icon that is recognised the world over. In July 2015, UNESCO inscribed the Forth Bridge as the sixth World Heritage site in Scotland.
The Queensferry Crossing was opened in 2017 to replace the Forth Road Bridge.